Leave Management Solution
Saving you TIME and MONEY – Reduce employee absenteeism and increase compliance with our “Leave Management Solution”.
Why Choose Sabeza HR’s Leave Management Solution?
- Full-service leave administration.
- Easy implementation.
- 100% Guaranteed compliance.
- A consistent leave process that manages all intermittent and continuous leave fairly and accurately.
- No minimum company size.
- Superior customer service.
- Affordable pricing options.
Did You Know?
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and American’s with Disabilities Act (ADA) Management can be confusing. Record keeping is especially challenging when workers must use FMLA with little or no advance notice. HR professionals are consistently burdened by determining which employees are eligible and which illnesses constitute “serious health conditions”, as well as the paperwork that is legally required.
That’s why Sabeza HR’s “Leave Management Solution” is here to offer expert assistance. Our team can ensure that your organization is in compliance with the ever-changing laws and make sure that your employees are getting the time off they’re entitled to — helping you avoid large fines, settlements, and legal fees.
With our “Leave Management Solution”, you can reduce employee abuse of FMLA, reduce your costs of compliance, and improve your overall efficiency.
We provide a customized approach tailored to address your leave programs to ensure they are administered according to your company policies and government/industry regulations.
- Review current FMLA policies.
- Leave management professionals partner with your manager and employees to verify employee eligibility and track reported absences.
- Leave requests from all areas of your company are managed uniformly, in accordance with state and federal laws.
- Easy for employee’s to file a request and/or report an absence. They can call a toll-free number or submit an online form.
- We handle the process from start to finish (Full review to determine leave eligibility, approval/denial correspondence, application of FMLA regulations and policies, tracking of all employee requests and absences), including recertification administration when leave is intermittent or the duration is uncertain.
- We keep employers and employees informed every step of the way.
- Employers will receive a copy of all documents for their records and compliance.
- Reports on company Leave usage.
- Training for Supervisors available.
- We also offer ADA administration, including receipt of the initial request, legally compliant interactive conversation guidance, and recommendations for alternative accommodations.
We have affordable pricing options for small and medium size businesses (50 to 1999 employees). We commit to the highest level of compliance and service.